Friday, February 13, 2009

Last Minute Valentines



I have been so busy with work and being the Registration Director of our sons' football program, I haven't had time to make Valentines. My boys had a friend sleepover tonight, so I was able to just in time. My boys now request what they want their cards to include. Mikey asked for a penguin and a monkey on his while Tommy asked for a penguin and snow. Frank...he could care less what is on his.

For Mikey's card I used a changito monkey and a penguin from Inkadinkado with Really Red paper and TAC pattern paper. For Tommy's I used the same Inkadinkado penguin with a snowflake cuttlebugges background that didn't show up very well. They both have stickles all over them for snow. I used a dollar set for Frank's. It's simple, but it is very Frank. I hope you all got your valentine's made way before I did!

11 comments:

Sandra said...

Cute cards. My favourite is the penguin and Monkey card. Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog. Glad you like my card :o)
Hugs
Sandra xx

catt871 said...

AWWWW they are all soooooooo cute!!!!!! I miss you!!!

Michelle said...

These are so cute and so "boy-ish"! I'm sure they loved them!! TFS;)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

All terrific Vday cards for guys.

my5bratz said...

too cute..i think the top one is my fave :0)

Kim said...

Very cute valentines!

Melzie said...

I'm loving the tickets!!

Ann said...

These are all so cute! I love the movie ticket one the best! ;)

Catherine said...

Love your cards. I love the fact you made them to order!

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh the changitos are too cute! I would love to see you post more on your blog! DId you know they come unmounted now too! Yahoo! Great to "see" you!!!
Smiles!
Heidi

Cr8ive ME said...

what fun cards.