Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Shower Card


This card took me forever to make. I made for my neighbor's baby shower. We made her invitations, so the polka dot paper is from that. Their theme is animals, and I had these cute stickers. I never use stickers, but I kind of liked it. It took so long because I wanted all the colors to match perfectly. I used DCWV glitter paper, certainly celery, barely banana, and almost amethyst CS. The ribbon is from the shower invite. The drops are from my friend Chris. The stickers are by Sandy Lion, I think. Th one thing I stamped is from a Studio G Dollar set.

13 comments:

Jacquel said...

I really like this card and the colors you used! fab job!!!

Stephanie said...

wow this card is awesome.. great job!

Unknown said...

so so cute, love the die cuts.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This card is adorable! I am sure it will be greatly appreciated!! The colors are beautiful together!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Cute card! I know your neighbor will love it!

Catherine said...

The time you spent will be appreciated, it looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

It is no wonder it took awhile - it is beautiful!!! Great job!

Chris (catt871) said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! Glad to see you back!!!! :) I miss you my friend!!!

Joy said...

loove these animals, so cute!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I don't use stickers either but with ones this cute, how could you resist. Very adorable.

Kim said...

Great baby card!

Carmen said...

CUTE! I love this card.

Tegan said...

It may have taken a long time to put together, but your time has certainly paid off! It's so cute ;)