Thursday, July 9, 2009
I know this is a lousy picture! I have got to get a new camera! Anyways, I used my Giga scallop punch to create these flowers. I punched out the chipboard and then the patterned paper, stuck on a TY sticker, used dimensionals to stick the parts together and they were done! The sticks are some I had in my "everything" drawer for BBQ. I just rolled them in green ink. I tried to make the ribbon look like leaves. I put these in the hanging baskets we gave the kids' teachers at the end of the school year. On the back was a white circle with a little note. I should have taken a picture of them in the baskets. They looked really cute.