Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can you help make a very ill four year old smile?

Hi everyone! I am hoping you all can help me. A friend of mine has a four year old son who was just diagnosed with stage four cancer. I keep trying to link his caring bridge site but it won't let me. If you go to the caring bridge site and put in patrickcarr without spaces you can see his site. He has a tumor in his adrenal gland that has spread into his bones. He starts chemotherapy tomorrow. He really could use a card if anyone has time. His name is Patrick and he loves ice hockey. He was supposed to start kindergarten next week, but now he won't be. He'll be getting chemo treatments instead. I know he would love to get some happy mail. I would really appreciate it, and I know he and his parents would too. Since he will be going back and forth from the hospital and home, cards probably should be sent to their home. If you are able to send him a card, please send me an e-mail and I will forward his address to you.

If you can't send a card, please just pray, pray, pray for him! Thanks!
__________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to help...please email me his address. my email is jacquelinez@comcast.net

Carmen said...

I will pray and email me his addy. here is mine
queentomas@yahoo.com