Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More cows!


I just can't get enough of these adorable cows by TAC (The Angel Company). I am participating in Loretta's Cow Swap on SCS. I also wanted to try the Mojo47 Sketch challenge. This is what I came up with. The cardstock is all from SU: YoYo Yellow, Orange, and Gable Green. The patterned paper, you guessed it, from the Dollar Spot at Target. The ribbon is from Target too. I colored this cutie with prismacolor pencils and OMS. The sentiment is from a Studio G Dollar set. See, stamping is not expensive at all! I put cotton candy Stickles on the ice cream and hit Tommy's gel pen collection once again. I hope the swap girls enjoy her and that you do too!

16 comments:

Helen said...

What a cute, fun card!

Melzie said...

That is ADORABLE!!! I hadn't seen the cows, and now I must get some... LOL! :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

How cute is this card!!!! I love that stamp and the DP you used in your card. Great job (:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I love the cow image and the bright colors you used!

Pat's Paper Passion said...

What a COOL cow. It makes the hot weather we've been having almost bearable. I'm glad I can stay inside and stamp :)

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute cow card. I love the stickles.

Jennifer said...

Oh this is cute..low the cow. MOOOO Can't wait to see what you come up with from the images :)

Dragana Skoro said...

Nice image. This is fun!

finnabair said...

I've looked through your blog and this is one big nie stampig madness...great works! Greetings from Poland :)

UrgentCookie said...

That is a great summery card. Makes me want to go out and have some ice cream. :0)

Mary Dawn said...

totally love this!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable. Love that patterned paper. Thanks for playing! :)

Unknown said...

What a fun card!!!! I love that cow!!!! Too cute!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I must have that stamp! LOVE YOUR WORK! Love that stamping doesn't have to be expensive either! Thanks for sharing!

Chris (catt871) said...

SOOOO SOOOO cute!!! Hope you had fun in NYC!!!

Anonymous said...

what a fun card! I have not seen the cows before now i am off to look at them!