Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer is Here


I have to preface this post with a fact. My maiden name is Utter. For my entire time as an Utter, people would always think Udder as in cows. I embraced it and ended up collecting cow stuff. So, when TAC (The Angel Company) came out with this set, I was so excited! One of the sentiments is An Udder Birthday! I can't wait to use it for my Dad's birthday. This card was made using An Udder Birthday set from the spring supplement. My new catty should be here tomorrow; I'm so excited! To make this card I used SU! Yo Yo Yellow and Brilliant Blue. The patterned paper is from TAC. The ribbon is from Joann's. The dew drops were a gift from my dear friend, Chris. There are some black stickles on the spots of the cow and she was colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I hope you like her!

15 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

she's udderly fantastic LOL

chica21b said...

Love the cow! Great card.

Lesly said...

Uh oh - another set I'm going to have to locate. This is adorable.

Marie said...

Very cute - and fun collection to go with your name. :)

Pat's Paper Passion said...

Cute...cute...cute
I love the cow and the bee cards. I also love to use the stampendous stamps and the bee trio is my favorite.

With regards to the salt and watermelon...I can remember putting salt on watermelon when I was little, but my lifestyle has changed and salt has been eliminated (for the most part) from my diet.

Pat

Loretta's Blog said...

I love love love cows. Would love to own this set as well, hey is there a TAC rep to hook me up?!!

Adorable!

bensarmom said...

This cow is so cute!

Melzie said...

Love the cow, LOL!!! :)

Stampin'GHmom said...

So Cute!! Love the Bella card too

catt871 said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I still have to mount that set....you've pushed me to do it this weekend!!! Glad you like the dew drops - anything for you my friend!!!
Chris

Erika H. said...

This is such a great card...I love the patterned paper, the layout, the coloring. Wonderful!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is such a cute card!!!!!

daiseyfreak said...

i have this stamp set and love it! great job on the coloring!

melissa said...

Love this Stamp set! Cute card.

melissa
TAC Demo
www.melissadahan.ismyangel.net

Sue at StampnDaly said...

Very cute card